We're hiring OutSystems Tech Leads who are eager to make a difference and join an exciting new project!
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
Your mission will be to:
- Translate business requirements into viable and scalable applications in a collaborative team environment;
- Design and build a functional and technical system architecture based on business needs, user expectations, and drivers;
- Lead design third-party integrations, acting as the technical point of contact;
- Be responsible for solution non-functional requirements, such as, solution performance, scalability, and security;
- Manage delivery teams, ensuring teamwork, commitment and expectations alignment;
- Guarantee quality standards and procedures;
- Support feature delivery demos;
- Manage solution staging lifecycle, conducting QA and production deployments while supporting overall solution rollout procedures.
What we are seeking:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience with Scrum methodology;
- Team player and collaborative attitude;
- Excellent communication skills;
- OutSystems certification;
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar areas;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), any other language is a plus.
What we offer:
The chance to join a company of successful innovators, working on local and international projects. A team with a true human-centric attitude, where remote work is a reality, your personal projects are encouraged, and your work/life balance is respected.
Who we are:
Theros was born to provide digital enterprise solutions, enabling real competitive advantages through agile and innovative user-centric deliverables.