We're hiring an OutSystems Support Engineer to integrate with one of our clients in an exciting new role!
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Mid Level
Your mission will be to:
- Become the internal expert in the OutSystems platform;
- Liaise between the development and the infrastructures teams;
- Be knowledgeable of the infrastructure in order to support the platform, and interact with the relevant teams in order to maintain and evolve it;
- Operate the OutSystems platform with autonomy, and interact with the supplier when required;
- Act as a team player, sharing your passion, commitment and vision;
- Perform implementations following quality standards and procedures
What we are seeking:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience in applicational support;
- Infrastructure know-how (windows servers, networks);
- DevOps experience (nice to have);
- Outsystems setup experience (nice to have);
- Experience with Scrum methodology (nice to have);
- Team player and collaborative attitude;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Portuguese fluency, both spoken and written;
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar areas;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), any other language is a plus.
What we offer:
The chance to join a company of successful innovators, working on local and international projects. A team with a true human-centric attitude, where remote work is a reality, your personal projects are encouraged, and your work/life balance is respected.
Who we are:
Theros was born to provide digital enterprise solutions, enabling real competitive advantages through agile and innovative user-centric deliverables.