We're hiring OutSystems Engagement Managers who are eager to make a difference and join an exciting new project!
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
Your mission will be to:
- Act as a trustful business partner to guarantee the understanding of customers’ needs and drivers;
- Serve as the main driver of the client relationship and communication;
- Establish the bridge between the business and the technical team according to project needs;
- Ensure strong project management practices, managing the budget, timeline, resources, scope, change requests and status report;
- Ensure teamwork, commitment and expectations alignment;
- Guarantee quality procedures and behaviors aligned with Theros’ values.
What we are seeking:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience with Agile approaches;
- Team player and collaborative attitude;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Degree’s in Computer Engineering or similar areas;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), any other language is a plus.
What we offer:
The chance to join a company of successful innovators, working on local and international projects. A team with a true human-centric attitude, where remote work is a reality, your personal projects are encouraged, and your work/life balance is respected.
Who we are:
Theros was born to provide digital enterprise solutions, enabling real competitive advantages through agile and innovative user-centric deliverables.