We're hiring .NET professionals who are enthusiastic about evolving their career and becoming OutSystems Developers!
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Mid Level
By the end of the Academy you will be able to:
- Translate business requirements into viable and scalable applications in a collaborative team environment;
- Design and build a functional and technical system architecture based on business needs, user expectations and drivers;
- Implement components in OutSystems with some level of autonomy;
- Follow implemented best practices towards non-functional requirements, such a solution performance, scalability and security;
- Act as a team player, sharing your passion, displaying commitment and vision;
- Perform implementations following quality standards and procedures.
What we are seeking:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in software development using .NET technologies
- Full Stack mindset (nice to have)
- Experience with Scrum methodology (nice to have)
- Collaborative attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree’s in Computer Engineering or similar areas
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), any other language is a plus.
What we offer:
The chance to join a company of successful innovators, working on local and international projects. A team with a true human-centric attitude, where remote work is a reality, your personal projects are encouraged, and your work/life balance is respected.
OutSystems training in a proven academy model with a theoretical and practical approach, complemented with hands-on experience.
Who we are:
Theros was born to provide digital enterprise solutions, enabling real competitive advantages through agile and innovative user-centric deliverables.